As an independent New Testament Christian Church, our sole source for what we believe comes from the Holy Bible. The Bible was written by 40 different Holy Spirit-inspired men over a period of 1600 years. It is God’s divine word and shows us the way to gain eternal life in heaven with our Creator and Savior. It offers comfort in sorrow, guidance in perplexity, advice for our problems, rebuke for our sins, and daily inspiration for our every need.
Our teaching is strictly Holy Bible-based and Christ-centered. (II Timothy 3:16, 17). We believe that God created the heavens and the earth and created man in His own image. We believe in the Holy Godhead: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy-Spirit. We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. We believe in His atoning death by the shedding of His blood on the cross. We believe that He was resurrected and has ascended in Heaven with the Father. We believe that as baptized believers, God sends His Holy Spirit to dwell within us. We believe in the second coming of our Lord - eternal salvation and everlasting life in heaven for God’s children and final judgment and eternal punishment of the wicked.
*Facts concerning the New Testament Church
PLAN OF SALVATION:
- Hear “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the Word of Christ.” Romans 10:17
- Believe “He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but, he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.” Mark 16:16
- Repent “Repent therefore and return, that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.” Acts 3:19
- Confess “…that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” Romans 10:9,10
- Baptism “And Peter said to them, Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” Acts 2:38
- Live a Christian Life “I urge you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of Worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:1,2